Tuesday, March 15, 2005

my community experiences thus far

I havent posted in a couple of weeks, so i just wanted to post an update on how things are going in the online communities that I have joined. First off, I have returned to Friendster a couple of times in the past few weeks but it has yet to spark my interest, so my time on the site usually ranges between 5 and 10 minutes. Writing.com on the other hand has turned out to be all right so far. Once I figured out how to use the site (which took some time), things got a little easier. I have had one person read my script and received some very good feedback. I have browsed some work by a few other individuals and commented on those also. Once I have some free time over the summer I plan to use the site more frequently, as well as begin writing more myself. After reading an entry from another classmate, I have decided to try out there.com's application. It sounds different, but it might be fun. So, I will update in the next day or so about how the there.com experience goes.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rubes said...

I started reading your experience at There.com and had the eerie experience that I had written it myself. It seems that I had exactly the same experiences that you did at There.com the first few times I logged on. But to tell the truth, the last time I went on, I had the opposite experience. I was run over repeatedly by someone in a dune buggy, tripped, ignored, and hit by a boogie board. It was so weird and totally opposite the first two times I logged on. I was warned by one of the first "nice" people I encountered early on of teens who also log onto There.com and do pull alot of pranks. It kind of destroyed the good qualities I first experienced.

March 28, 2005 at 1:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home